Safety should always be your top concern whether it is for yourself, others or your vehicle. Hindsight 400 is designed to reduce accidents through this reliable low-cost solution.
Hindsight 400 includes two sonar sensors that are installed on the back of the vehicle to alert the driver of obstructions in the reverse path.
Hindsight 400 is designed for vehicles in classes 7 through 12 (service trucks through medium-sized buses) using an ultrasonic frequency alerting the vehicle operator to all obstructions in the path.
Hindsight 400 monitors an area 9 feet wide by 9 feet deep notifying the vehicle operator of people or objects in the path.
Hindsight 400 uses heavy-duty sensors that are installed on the back of the vehicle in safe locations. The sensors can be installed in many secure locations: above, below or inside of the bumper.
A small, easy to install cable connects the backup sensors to an alarm which is installed on the dash of the vehicle to give the operator both audible and visual alarm. The alarm will notify the operator when a person or object is in range and the visual alarm will display the distance to the object so the driver of the vehicle can safely reverse the vehicle.
- Durable Design - TPC Automation designed the sensor to last the life of the vehicle. The Bat Sense XL back up safety kit was designed and manufactured for industrial applications.
- Long Vehicle Capability - Includes 45 feet of communication cable (additional cable available upon request).
- Blind Spot Sonar Zone - The ultrasonic sensors monitor a large area but uniquely designed around large commercial vehicles. The zone of 9 feet wide by 9 feet deep zone will alert the operator to objects in the path of the vehicle.
- Multi-Tone Audible Alarm - The audible alarm inside of the vehicle quickly notifies the driver. The audible alarm allows the driver to utilize mirrors or backup cameras for safe reversing (this product does not include backup cameras, please see products Eagle Vision or Owl View). Each zone has a specific alarm so the driver can keep his eyes where it counts and while knowing how far the object is behind the vehicle.
- Visual Display - The visual display utilizes LED lights so the vehicle operator is aware of the distance to the object. The five zones are 1 foot, 2 feet, 3 feet, 4 feet and 5-9 feet.
- Vehicle Insurance Reduction - Many insurance companies offer reductions for vehicle safety equipment.
- Day or Night, Rain or Shine - Sonar backup alarms alert vehicle operators to path obstructions day or night. Rain or glares from the sun will not inhibit the Bat Sense ability to reduce accidents.
- Fault Indication - Sonar Bat is one of the only products in the market that notifies the operator immediately if there is a fault. If the system fails Bat Sense XL will alarm the driver before there is an accident.
- Hindsight Technology - Engineering originally designed in 1980 and trademarked in 1993 with many innovations leading to today’s market-leading product.
- Vehicle Classes - Designed for vehicles in classes 6 through 15 which includes; pickups, trucks, service trucks, service vans, buses, box trucks, service trucks, haulers, OTR trucks, delivery trucks, tractor-trailers, RV’s and most work vehicles up to 50 feet in length (additional cables optional for added length).
- Waterproof - The sensors are waterproof! Each sensor is built for rough applications.
- Right, and Left Sensor Recognition - The alarm will display whether the object is on the right or left side of the path of the vehicle.
|Rated Voltage||DC 11v - 31v|
|Operational Temperature||-13 F to 167 F|
|Detection Zones||1ft, 2ft, 3ft, 4ft, 5-9ft|
|Area Width||9 ft|
|Number of Sensors||2|
|Right or Left Distinction||Yes|