Safety should always be your top concern whether it is for yourself, others, or your vehicle. Eagle Vision is designed to give vehicle operators the ability to safely see what is in their reversal path.
Eagle Vision is a camera-based solution that includes a single durable camera installed on the back of the vehicle (Eagle Vision also includes side cameras to eliminate all blindspots).
Eagle Vision is designed for vehicles in classes 3 through 13 (cars through tractor-trailers). The 7” LCD display allows the operator to see both large and small objects in the path.
Eagle Vision uses an industrial camera that is installed on the back of the vehicle in a safe location. The camera can be installed in several secure locations: near the bumper for a ground-level view or on top of the vehicle for a birds-eye view.
A small, easy to install cable connects the backup camera to a digital LCD display which is installed on the dash of the vehicle to give the operator both audio and visual aid. The camera will allow the operator to see where the truck is reversing. Optional side cameras and back up sensors are also available (see Owl View and Eagle Vision Plus). This modular system allows upgrades as needed, for example, at any time side cameras can be added to the system using the same LCD Digital display.
- Durable Design - TPC Vehicle Safety designed the camera to last the life of the vehicle. The Eagle Vision backup safety camera was designed and manufactured for industrial applications.
- Long Vehicle Capability - Includes 56 feet of communication cable (additional cable available upon request).
- Blind Spot Viewing - The camera monitors a large area but uniquely designed around large commercial vehicles. Optional side cameras are available, please see our Eagle Vision Plus.
- Modular Design - All components for the installation are included in the package. None of the wires will need to be cut or spliced. TPC designed the system around high-quality components and simple installation. Plug and Play?
- Large Display - The visual display utilizes a digital TFT LCD monitor with wide-angle viewing. Wide-angle viewing is a must, so this means the operator will be able to view the screen even if the driver is not directly behind the screen.
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker - The camera includes a built-in microphone that can easily be heard through the speaker that is built into the high definition display.
- Vehicle Insurance Reduction - Many insurance providers offer reductions for vehicle safety equipment.
- Long Warranty - TPC doesn’t just claim to make tough products, we guarantee it. Eagle Vision includes a 3-year warranty.
- Vibration Free - Work trucks vibrate, but your vision shouldn’t. Eagle Vision utilizes an innovative system for vibration-free viewing.
- Auto Iris - Eagle Vision engineers designed a system that automatically adjusts to varying light throughout the day. This gives operators the ability to see hazards even when dusk and dawn make it difficult.
- Infrared illumination - Eagle Vision converts light that the human eye can not see into a visible solution on the 7” display.
- Waterproof - The camera is waterproof! Each camera is built for industrial applications.
- Options - Reverse ultrasonic sensors to alert the driver for unseen obstacles. - Side Cameras to eliminate all blind spots.
|Monitor||7 Inch Display
TFT LCD High-Resolution Display
|Display Adjustable View
||Automatic and Manual
||DC 10v - 31v
|Operational Temperature||-13 F to 167 F