Safety should always be your top concern whether it is for yourself, others or your vehicle. Hindsight Combo 700 is designed to alert vehicle operators to obstructions in their path and allow the operator to see the obstruction without exiting the vehicle.
Hindsight Combo 700 is the best of both worlds, both sonar technology, and digital video technology. Two industrial sonar sensors are installed on the back of the truck which alerts the driver of obstacles in the reversal path. A single-camera is installed on the back of the truck so the operator can see what is in the path.
Hindsight Combo 700 is designed for vehicles in classes 2 through 7 (service trucks through tractor-trailers). The 7” LCD display allows the operator to see both large and small objects in the path.
Hindsight Combo 700 systems combine TPC Automation Hindsight and Camera System to provide a safe reliable solution to reduce backover accidents. Hindsight Combo 700 uses an industrial camera that is installed on the back of the vehicle in a safe location. The camera can be installed in several secure locations: near the bumper for a ground-level view or on top of the vehicle for a birds-eye view.
The two ultrasonic sensors are installed on or around the back bumper, each vehicle is different and the system is designed to be very flexible.
A small, easy to install cable connects the backup camera and sensors to a digital LCD display which is installed on the dash of the vehicle to give the operator both audio and visual aid. The camera will allow the operator to see where the truck is reversing and the sensors will alert the operator to hazards in the path. Optional side cameras and back up sensors are also available. This modular system allows upgrades as needed, for example, at any time side cameras can be added to the system using the same LCD Digital display.
- Durable Design - TPC Automation designed the camera to last the life of the vehicle. The Hindsight Combo 700 backup safety camera was designed and manufactured for industrial applications.
- Long Vehicle Capability - Includes 56 feet of communication cable (additional cable available upon request).
- Blind Spot Viewing - The camera monitors a large area but uniquely designed around large commercial vehicles. Optional side cameras are available.
- Modular Design - All components for the installation are included in the package. None of the wires will need to be cut or spliced. TPC designed the system around high-quality components and simple installation.
- Large Display - The visual display utilizes a digital TFT LCD monitor with wide-angle viewing. Wide-angle viewing is a must, so this means the operator will be able to view the screen even if the driver is not directly behind the screen.
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker - The camera includes a built-in microphone that can easily be heard through the speaker that is built into the high definition display.
- Vehicle Insurance Reduction - Many insurance providers offer reductions for vehicle safety equipment.
- Long Warranty - TPC doesn’t just claim to make tough products, we guarantee it. The Hindsight Combo 700 includes a 3-year warranty.
- Vibration Free - Work trucks vibrate, but your vision shouldn’t. Hindsight Combo 700 utilizes an innovative system for vibration-free viewing.
- Auto Iris - Hindsight Combo 700 engineers designed a system that automatically adjusts to varying light throughout the day. This gives operators the ability to see hazards even when dusk and dawn make it difficult.
- Infrared illumination - Hindsight Combo 700 converts light that the human eye can not see into a visible solution on the 7” display.
- Waterproof - The camera is waterproof! Each camera is built for industrial applications.
- Options - Reverse ultrasonic sensors to alert the driver for unseen obstacles. - Side Cameras to eliminate all blind spots.